General Rules of Entry
- Awards are open to all: CIOB members or non-members in any country.
- Submissions cover any built environment-related area and clearly demonstrate the benefits of research and innovation in practice.
- Submissions are written in clear and concise English language and presented in such a way to be understandable to the widest possible audience.
- Entries must not have been submitted to previous CIOB International I&R Awards.
- Entry forms must be completed in full and give sufficient information to enable the judging panel to assess merit.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
In addition to the general rules of entry, please visit each award category for specific rules of entry.
share this page
CIOB on Twitter
- If your a small business our free ethics course will help you develop your own ethical codes of conduct t.co/A6cWxFiyDM
- RT @CNAwards17: Bridget Bartlett from @theCIOB is judging 2017's #CNAwards t.co/llrz2ssgB7 t.co/nG51ukvjY0
- Tomorrow we're launching our Code of Practice for Construction Management. Order your copy here - t.co/F2r8w1vyJa